A downloadable tool for Windows, macOS, and Linux
P l a n Y o u r W a y .
MasterPlan is an idea board and project manager. It has the ability to create objects like:
- To-do lists
- Images, GIFs, and Sounds
- and Maps...
... on a freeform grid, allowing you to plan projects out. You can use MasterPlan your way, whether as a moodboard for art, or as a productivity planner for your next big video game.
You can tweak how it looks to your liking, with themes and different visual options. The goal is to make it easy to plan out ideas, and to give you flexibility while doing so.
MasterPlan is currently in early access, and is receiving regular, steady updates that improve the functionality and usability of the program. These updates are lifetime updates and will remain free of charge for those who purchase MasterPlan. The cost of MasterPlan may rise as it becomes more and more feature-complete, naturally.
How is it?
HOWEVER! MasterPlan is currently in its early access phase, and will receive updates regularly over time improving the stability of the program. I would recommend saving often and using it with a version control system to make it possible to roll back your plan in case of mistakes.
Also note that only 64-bit builds are available currently; if there is a demand for 32-bit builds, please let me know and I'll see if I can get an easy way to build them. If you're feeling hacky or frugal, the complete source code for MasterPlan is available for perusal, building, and contribution on its GitHub repository here.
I will be uploading MasterPlan to Steam later on, as well, and if you purchase it here, you will be entitled to a free Steam key for it from here then.
Recommended system requirements
- Recent 64-bit versions of Windows (>= 7), Mac (>= 10.14), or Linux (>= Ubuntu 18.04)
- OpenGL 3.3-capable graphics card
- A sound card
- For the clipboard to work on Linux, a clipboard tool needs to be installed, like xsel, xclip, or wl-clipboard
In order to download this tool you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $15 USD. You will get access to the following files:
- v0.5.4-1 - Quick Hotfix16 days ago
- v0.5.4 - Demo Release!17 days ago
- v0.5.3 - Timing and Transparency29 days ago
- v0.5.2-1 - JPEG fix31 days ago
- v0.5.2 - Line Improvements, UI Smoothness34 days ago
- v0.5.1 - Minor Maps Fixes49 days ago
- v0.5.0 - Maps! Relative Paths! Fixes!57 days ago
- v0.4.0 - UNDO / REDOJul 11, 2020